[BH4] MVH3 In Rehoboth

Kym Johnson kymandsteve at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 16:27:57 CDT 2008

If this worthy posting to your groups - please do so! I'd love to see
another
dozen or so
people come out! Getting the hotel room (or finding someone to room
with is
key!).

Mount Vernon is having our AGM weekend April 25-27 in Rehoboth Beach
Deleware!!!  The important thing is to book your hotel room, and then
let me know (Wanks with Wolves - kymandsteve at earthlink.net)
so I can get you the discounted rate!  Mention MVHHH RUNNING CLUB to
the motel as well.
http://www.thesandcastlemotel.com/
800-372-2112

Registration is $55 for the weekend - this rate has been extended
until April 16th, due to an early snafu with the hotel's website.
Book now rooms are almost gone!!

We're limiting it to 100 people - but we do have spots left
available, and would love for you all to come out and play! There
are also hotel rooms left available - $69 for a standard room with 2
double beds. Or $89 for a room with a king bed. Or $99 for a big
room with 4 double beds all together. Book your room 1st - then
register with
us!

There will be lots of beer, several great giveaways, a great trail
with BBQ lunch, and a REAL dinner at a REAL Restaurant that will give
you REAL plates and Forks - not even a buffet, but a real meal you
choose from off the menu. And it's just a 2 block walk from the
hotel! No need to worry about drinking and driving. Which is great -
because we're getting happy hour prices - $2 bottles of beer and 1/2
price wine!

Pay as you go organized pub crawl on Friday night as well (and if
we've got
extra$$, we'll
spend it getting you drunk).

And don't forget all the other fun things Rehoboth has to offer on the
Boardwalk!

For all the information, details on the hotel and registration forms -
go here: http://www.dchashing.com/mvh3/agm08/

The important thing is to book your hotel room, and then let me know
so I can get you the discounted rate! Mention MVHHH RUNNING CLUB
http://www.thesandcastlemotel.com/
800-372-2112
On On
Wanks with Wolves

“Sex without love is merely healthy exercise.” Robert A. Heinlein