[BH4] Fun race for hashers

Jason jason at hightrekadventure.com
Tue Apr 8 01:34:25 CDT 2008

Hashers,

We had a bunch of hashers from Portland, OR run our, well, Portland race
last year and they freakin’ loved it. They said that we should promote to
other hashing groups, so I wanted to pass the word onto your hashing group.

High Trek Adventure is a unique urban adventure game where brains beat
brawn! Teams of 2 solve clever clues and face fun challenges all while
navigating the urban landscape via foot or on public transportation! It's a
scavenger hunt, with all the thrills of The Amazing Race, mixed in with
Trivial Pursuit, throw in a mini road race and add a dash of cat-and-mouse.
And voila! You've got High Trek Adventure!

Oh, and the host site is Triumph Brewery, so you won’t go long without beer.
We’d never let that happen.

If you get 5 or more teams (2, 3, 4 or 5 people on a team) we’ll give you a
15% discount.

Register before April 16th and save $40! Go to HYPERLINK
"http://hightrekadventure.com/philadelphia-urban-race"http://hightrekadventu
re.com/philadelphia-urban-race

Cheers,

Jason

Jason Hofsess

* HYPERLINK "mailto:jason at hightrekadventure.com"jason at hightrekadventure.com

* 1812 Trinity Ave, Ste. 114, Walnut Creek, CA 94596 |

* 480.326.4893|

7 866.357.7656 |

HYPERLINK "http://www.hightrekadventure.com/"www.hightrekadventure.com|

Checked by AVG.