[BH4] The PhillyFIT BASH and 5K -

JaLynnConcepts at aol.com JaLynnConcepts at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 13:44:27 CDT 2008

Hi  Everyone,
final reminders: the  7th PhillyFIT BASH is coming up in 18 days! Sunday,
April 27th, 11:00-3:00,  it's so much fun...everything and everyone health and
fitness is there...to show  you just about anything you can think of to get
fit...eat well, feel good, look  good. The event has over 75 vendors and tons of
entertainment, non stop stage  performances that are a blast, healthy foods,
live 10 piece jazz band, needy  pets for adoption, kids games and
entertainment...heck, adult games and  entertainment too! It's for all ages, all types and
all sizes...come and see for  yourself. Only $5.00 to get in...rain or shine,
this is an indoor/outdoor event  for all. Beginners or experts, you'll love it.

Also featured that  day is our first 5K and also a 1 mile family fun walk
(and a dog walk too!).  Register now, it's only $20 (benefiting four charities,
go to our site to view  details). After the 17th, it's $25. Cool shirts handed
out and free entry to the  BASH with race number! Go to our website to
download form, or email me I'll send  it to you.

If you had interest  in being a vendor, contact us now...time is running out
and the vendor meeting  is this Sunday at 1:30, at Velocity, the location
where the bash is being held.

Jami Appenzeller-Yancey
_www.phillyfit.com_ (http://www.phillyfit.com/)
215-396-0268

The 7th PhillyFIT Bash  and PhillyFIT 5K coming Sunday, April 27th, located
at Velocity Sports  Performance Center, 700 Veterans Circle (Jacksonville and
Street Rds.),  Warminster, PA