[BH4] Hash on Sunday

jaws099 at aol.com jaws099 at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 12:49:24 CDT 2008

Hey Blue Henners,

Just a reminder, We are still having a hash this Sunday, I think,?at 2pm, at??240 Garfield Ave Norwood Pa 19074.

If anybody who?still?likes to hash?that lives?the Newark Area wants to carpoole up there, let me know soon, I think its about a 45 minute drive from here.

directions: 95n exit 9b take 420 right at 2nd light onto Chester pike(rt 13) 3rd light make a left onto Amosland rd go over train bridge 1st street past Interboro high school make a right onto Trites ave 3rd stop sign is Garfield ave house is on the corner on the right

park on the street or in the driveway if there is room :)

Oh yeah, this is BC's first time haring solo for us, so lets make sure not to take it easy on her.
?
On! On!

MFP