[BH4] Sunday's Hash

georgej at fmailbox.com georgej at fmailbox.com
Thu Aug 14 09:02:48 CDT 2008

There will be a BH4 hash this weekend.  It's in North Wilmington, hared
by
ThunderThings & Bitchard, starting at 2pm hash time.  It will start and
end
at Chez Nous, so that would be a good place to park.
Directions to Chez Nous: From I95 heading north, take the Marsh
Road/exit
#9.  Keep left at the fork onto Carr Rd North, and immediately cross the
lights at Marsh Rd.  You should be following Bellevue State Park signs.
Do
not re-enter I95, but keep right on Carr Rd, driving 0.9 miles, past the
State Park entrance and two corporate centers, all on your right, until
you
come to the first road on the right, Wayne Dr.  Park at #3, which is the
first house on your left (but Wayne Dr is a D, so if you take the second
Wayne Dr, we're the last house on the right!).
>From I95 heading south from Philly, at the PA/DE state line keep on I95 (not
I495 please!) for a couple of miles until the first exit, #9, marked
Marsh
Rd, Rte 3.  At the end of the ramp, turn left (South) at the light on
Marsh
Rd, go under I95, and immediately turn left again at the next light onto
Carr Rd, and go 0.9 miles as above.
Any problems, call Thunder on 302-373-4121 or Bitchard on 302-690-9442.
On On!