[BH4] New starting point

J E joshe_73 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 29 16:08:40 CST 2008

NEW START POINT!!!!

And yes it is baby/dog friendly.

Well we find our selves at the end of one year and the beginning of another.

AND SO WE HASH!!!!!

Presenting the First (and hopefully last) He needed the Money's Hangover appreciation memorial hash.

Where: Ball field  at corner of Cashio mill and Barksdale rd
When : Jan 1
Time : 2 Pm
Who : Toxic Waste
Why : No one should be alone after this tragedy.

Toxic
 Giant Bucket of Pickles used in Fast Food Restaurants
Warning: Children can drown in bucket, do not place kids in juice