[BH4] We have a calendar!!

Robert C Ruddy ruddy at UDel.Edu
Fri Feb 15 17:40:15 CST 2008

I've added a calendar to http://www.bluehen-h3.org. The sad thing is
that it is blank. :-(

It is a google calendar. For those who have gmail you can add this
calendar to your other calendars. Click on "Add->Public Calendar".
Search for BH4. It will show up at the top of the list.

For those people who want to add hashes to the calendar. You have two
choices.

1) Send me your google hosted email address. I'll add edit privileges
for your address.
2) Let me know what you want your username to be and I'll add you an
account for <user>@bluehen-h3.org.

Once people add events to the event calendar then it will show up on
the web site instantly.

Bob