[BH4] PhillyFIT 5K info, BASH info and the May/June issue deadlines

JaLynnConcepts at aol.com JaLynnConcepts at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 11:23:00 CST 2008

Hello All,
A quick note to keep you in the loop:

Our Charity Event:
The registration form for the upcoming PhillyFIT 5K and 1 mile  Family Fun
Run/Walk (and pet walk) is online, _www.phillyfit.com_
(http://www.phillyfit.com) . Walk starts at 9:30.Cool  T-shirts for participants, award ceremony
afterwards...with plenty of goodies in  the goody bags from sponsors! Participants
get in the BASH free with race number  as their ID.

The 7th BASH:
Rain or Shine, our indoor / outdoor event planning is well underway,  looking
forward to a 7 piece live jazz band, endless activities to try, healthy  food
sampling and to purchase, non stop stage performances of enterainment from
the fitness industry, dance, just too much to list. Our event is known for it's
 interactive fun for all types/all ages. This is the real deal: Everything
health  and fitness you can imagine takes place. A nominal $5.00 to get in.

May/June issue of PhillyFIT Magazine:
March/April is OUT...working on the next issue. Deadline for advertising
space reservation is April 5th. Call now to let us help you figure out what
advertising program is best for you. Think "summer ideas"... Between our  website
and print mag, we can expose your business to a TON of interested  people!

Zones 3 and 4 of the "Mini-Mag" deadline is now:
zone 3: Southampton/Huntingdon Valley
zone 4: Media and Newtown Square
full page color only $650/ half page only $325.

See you at the BASH!

Jami  Appenzeller-Yancey
_www.phillyfit.com_ (http://www.phillyfit.com/)
215-396-0268

Have  Fun, Get fit, Give Back...register for the PhillyFIT 5K/1 mile Family
Fun  Run/Walk.
NOTE DATE  CHANGE
! Ask me about the 7th PhillyFIT BASH, coming Sunday, April  27th, at
Velocity Sports Performance Center, Veterans Lane, (Corner of  Jacksonville and
Street Rds.) Warminster, PA