[BH4] BH4 Hash this Sunday and Schedule!#?*!!

jaws099 at aol.com jaws099 at aol.com
Thu May 15 21:16:35 CDT 2008

Hey, Blue Henners:

Skidmarks has decided to hare trail for us in honour of ......something?

Blue Hen Hash Sunday

>From Skidmarks:  “We are having a visitor from BAH3, Peace'O Chum, in Newark on Sunday the 18th.  She would like to hash in DE for the first time.  So I thought I'd hare a ... [Blue Hen] Hash at 3pm."

Start will be at the Marriott** in Newark, DE (400 David Hollowell Drive, Newark, DE 19716)

Directions:
>From I-95S: Exit 3B (rt 273) toward Newark, follow into Newark, right onto 896 N (at Deer Park), after 1/2 Marriott is on the right.

>From I-95N: Exit 1A (rt 896 N, into Newark), follow 896 through Newark past Deer Park Tavern, see above

If you don't like these direction SUCK IT**...find your own way there.  Hash time 3 pm....BRING A DRY BAG!  This is an A to B hash.

Skidmarks

P.S. I could always use some help with trail!

**To be precise, its a Courtyard by Marriott.  The hotel website has a map and directions.

And yeah, I've finally come up with a prelimary sort of schedule for BH4 hashes this summer, if I ever get a day off I might be able to show up to one of these. Since most of you haven't gotten back to me as far as when you would rather hare trail, I can only assume that you are in absolute agreement for whenever I decide to put you down.

So..... Hares  for the summer of 2008:

May 18th Skidmarks-

Memorial Day Weekend- MFP and or Toxic waste and or who ever else feels like doing it.

June 7th or 8th- Fuk Stik and or MFP

Later in June- Butthead/Badlay

Early July- Vaseline Alley

Later July- I'll forget your name in the Mourning

Early August- Beardless Clam

Later August- Squats on Request

If anybody has any question, comments, or objections and would like to take it out on someone whos actually been in town this month I suggest you contact our New GM at georgej at fmailbox.com since he's been doing such a great job staying on top of things, hee, hee,

On! On!

MFP