[BH4] Saturday 15th hash

Yorky Porky yorkyporky at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 15 15:59:51 CST 2008

Hi,

As you can see , I didn't get to the hotel until late :-( Must admit I'd like to run with the BH4 hash, but Middletown seems to be a long way from Wilmington.  You mention a car pool from Vaseline Alley's house, where is that?  How would I get to either the run  start or VA's house from Downtown Wilmington?

Oh well it's worth asking, hope to hear from you.  My contact number is +44 7786961101, or you can call the hotel (a lot cheaper for you), 302-429-07600, I'm in room 705, nerd name Bryan Munday

On On

Yorky Porky