[BH4] How to become a member

georgej at fmailbox.com georgej at fmailbox.com
Thu Oct 30 08:50:58 CDT 2008

Sending us an email sounds like a good idea.

Butthead

Seriously, BH4 has been running irregularly.  However, if the powers
that be.....Sporto, IRHABIFOMTAFL, or?.....will add you to the email
list, you will be made known of the next BH4 hash run/event.  You missed
the Halloween hash  last week.  There will likely be a hash near
Thanksgiving (and again around New Years if we can find a way to keep
Little Boy Blew out of trouble with the Boys in Blue, yet still gather
in his honor).

BH