[BH4] merchandise question

ducki ducki.x at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 07:14:11 CDT 2008

So I've somehow been put in charge of a Growing Healthy Kids program at
work.  One of the components is giving out "foot" tokens for every 10,000
steps they take.  Does anyone know a good (and preferably inexpensive) place
to get either "feet"  keychains or braclets w/ little feet pendants?
Secretly, this is my way of subconsciously getting them interested into
hashing at a young age, just don't tell my boss or Nemours.
Any help is appreciated.
-ducki

--
"If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't,
it ain't. That's logic." -Lewis Carroll