[BH4] next Hash

Devil Woman devilwoman at prodigy.net
Fri Aug 14 08:05:30 CDT 2009

What?  Blue Hen Hash # 7 (of 2009)

Where? um, in the parking lot where Rape of the Locke is on Barksdale Road

When? Sunday, August 16th, 2009 AD, 2:pm HST

Who? Devil Woman with perhaps some assistance from .... Bad Lay!

Why? Because I'm supposed to hare in august, and there ain't too many (any) weekends left that I could do that!

Hash Cash: The usual,  $5

Dog Friendly? Kid Friendly? should be. But, yeah, it should definitely be cheap beer drinker friendly. This is gonna be a cheap hash.  The end.