[BH4] end of year hash events

R.E. Sullivan math_imp_8b7 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 18:30:03 CST 2009

OK blue hens.  THis was of the H4 page.  Accurate??

Hash #1 of a weekend of Hashing for the H4 800th -- Skidmarks and Lost Penis (virgin hare) and possible mystery hare
THURSDAY, December 31, 2009, 6:30PM, Brandywine Park, gravel parking lot across from Salesianum school on West 18th St, Wilmington, DE
NOTE: Bring a flash light and a dry bag!
D'Erections updated!

Hash #2 of a weekend of Hashing for the H4 800th -- He needed the Money's New Year's Hash with Schporto and some mystery hashers
FRIDAY, January 1, 2010 2:00PM, John Downes Elementry School, 220 Casho Mill RD, Newark DE 19711

Hash #800!! Yes, us wankers have been hashing 800 times!!
SATURDAY, January 2, 2010, 3:00PM, Stahl Post American Legion, 3 E. Jackson Ave. New Castle, DE. 19720
NOTES:
D'Erections updated!

Hash #4 of a weekend of Hashing for the H4 800th -- Skidmarks
SUNDAY, January 3, 2010, 11:00AM, East End, Main St., Newark, DE

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
---Dylan Thomas