[BH4] New Year's Day

Reichel, Jonathan jreichel at hrg-inc.com
Wed Dec 30 13:52:24 CST 2009

Blue Hens,

Need info on 1/1/10 Trail!  Please respond to CC email address.

As luck would have it, I will be in Philly Jan 1 and may be free for
late day trail on Friday or next am (Sat) trial in Delaware.

No time or direction specifics listed on Hockessin or Blue Hen pages
yet.  Can I drop in for just one of the four 800th celebration trails?

Butt Pirate

Harrisburg-Hershey H3

DISCLAIMER:
This electronic mail transmission, including attachments, is privileged and confidential and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  Any unauthorized use, review, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please disregard and destroy all copies of the original message.