[BH4] An Invitation to the 12 th Borneo Nash Hash 2009

Tsui Li Lee p.tuapaauh2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 18:49:20 CDT 2009

Dear fellow hashers,

Greetings from Sabah, Malaysian Borneo.

Please find attached an invitation to the 12th Borneo Nash Hash 2009 to be held in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia on November 6th - 8th, 2009.  Included with the invitation is a copy of our Registration Form.

Sabah (formerly British North Borneo) is Malaysia's easternmost state and is known as the "land below the wind" because it lies south of the typhoon belt. Kota Kinabalu has been hashing since 1963 and currently has 11 active hash chapters and there is at least one run every day of the week.

Kota Kinabalu is easy to get to with direct air connections from Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Brunei, Manila, Taiwan, Tokyo, Seoul and several cities in mainland China.

For more information, please visit our website at ( http://www.borneonashhash2009.com)

We look forward to seeing you in Sabah in November.

On! On!

Bill "Mr. Wanderer" Jamieson
for The Disorganising Commitee
Penampang Tua Paau Hash House (PTH2)