[BH4] Hash on Saturday!

jaws099 at aol.com jaws099 at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 20:49:34 CDT 2009

For those of you who don't wait a week to open this e-mail up;

What?!! The Blue Hen St. Patty's Day Hash

Who? Toxic Waste and MFP

Where? Norma B. Handloff Park (formerly Barksdale Park) on Barkstale Rd. near crossing with Casho Mill Rd. Newark, De 19711

When? Saturday March 14th, 2009 AD, 2pm HST

Why? Because there's supposed to be a BH4 St. Patty's day hash every year.

There will be food, trail, and more than one beer stop.

Hash Cash? $5 for "our people" $10 bucks for visitors. In this case to qualify as "our people" you either A) First started hashing with us B) Hold an office at this hash?or C)?Have hared a trail for us recently. - So you're in, Bitchard!