[BH4] Hear Ye

Derek Haines derek.haines at gmail.com
Sun May 10 13:02:36 CDT 2009

After assuming grand command of the Blue Hen Hash House Harriers'
Scheduling Subcommittee, I commissioned a double-secret research group
to develop new tactics for increasing consumptio-- .... participation
in our monthly inebriatio-- ... festivities. After several well-
intentioned but ultimately disappointing starts (the flour-lager pump,
based on a Mark VI Flail-Away Penis Pump -- I may mention that rumors
of my newly acquired 2 cm penis are TRUE! (disappointing for some, but
for me an improvement!) -- and the attempt to get Toxic Waste elected
Hash Harlot, under the notion of attracting more bees with honey), I
am significantly stimulated to announce our first public release.
Under the BHHHH Re-Emissioning Act, Title 18, Section 2423, I hereby
announce our total piggybacking on somebody else's technological
marvel: The BHHHHs have a twitter account, appropriately named Where
Can I Get a Refund For This Damn Pum--... I mean, blueh4. Intent is to
announce upcoming hashes, possibly about-to-start-hashes, and to try
not to annoy people. Much. To participate, go to twitter, sign over
your soul, and sign up for the @blueh4 twit.

Development backstory: Despite our best efforts to isolate Title 18
with the Salt Lake scheme, he caught wind of our development efforts
and insisted on forming his own research division out west. With over
800 small and furry creatures slaving away in his bedroom, he realized
that the east coast R&D outfit was a hoax and decided that if he
couldn't join 'em, then beat it. Them. Beat Them. And It, at least for
a little bit. After beating it for a bit, animal twittering ensued,
and the rest is history.

Clitter on!
TB