[BH4] Blue Hens HHH run, Sunday, October 11 at 2pm

Richard S Webb rswebb2006 at ccis.net
Sun Oct 4 16:46:04 CDT 2009

What:  Blue Hens H3 - The Elvis Lives Hash
When: Sunday, October 11, 2pm hash time
Where: 3 Wayne Drive, Wilmington, DE 19809, just 20 minutes from Newark and
Philly Airport

This is a dog-friendly, child-friendly, bike-friendly hash - and you can
just hang around and wait if you don't want to run or walk.
If you are heading north from Newark or Wilmington, take the Marsh Rd exit
#9 off I95, and follow the signs to Bellevue State Park. This means you turn
left at the end of the exit ramp onto Carr Road, then through the Marsh
Rd/Carr Rd light, continuing on Carr Rd north for 0.9 miles, past the
Bellevue SP main entrance on the right, past two corporate center driveways
also on your right, to first proper road on the right.  This is Wayne Drive
- park as near as you legally can to the first house on the left - 3 Wayne
Drive.
>From anywhere north of the DE/PA border, take I95 South to the PA/DE state
line, then keep on I95 (not I495 please!) for a couple of miles until the
first exit, #9, marked Marsh Rd, Rte 3. At the end of the ramp, turn left
(South) at the light on Marsh Rd, go under I95, and immediately turn left
again at the next light onto Carr Rd (also marked for I95 North, but keep
straight on by following the State Park signs, otherwise you’ll be heading
back to Philly on I95).  Drive 0.9 miles, past the State Park entrance and
two corporate centers, all on your right, until you come to the first road
on the right – Wayne Dr. Park as indicated above.

Lost, late or have questions, call Bitchard on 302-690-9442