[BH4] ODDyssey Half Marathon and Hash Category

Butthead Butthead at xemaps.com
Fri Mar 12 08:16:48 CST 2010

 Without knowing her hash name I'd say this is a mere marketing
ploy.  Lots of people show up for a hash or two, but never take
to it.  Some, as one at a recent H4 hash, show up, do something
odd, in one recent instance, a headstand in a snowy parking lot
with the head resting on a recently removed wool coat, are
offended by the reaction to their stunt, the circle and the down
downs, get mad and leave, not to make another appearance.
BH
On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 22:44 -0500, "Carrie Snyder"