[BH4] Blue Hen H3 18th Anniversary Run

tubslut liamgts at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 19:36:00 CDT 2010

 I am going to hate missing this, but unfortunately I will be in New York City to see "Driving Miss Daisy" with in-laws in from California.  It won't be a total bust...my old friend J.E. Jones is the star, it's a freebie, and I was going to see it anyway.  I had to sell my DC RDR rego, as that was another conflict.  Have fun.  I know I had a great time last year.

Tubslut