[BH4] Trying to reach Jim D'Orazio

Devil Woman devilwoman at prodigy.net
Sat Apr 2 11:31:34 CDT 2011

Hi John --

I will pass your info on to Jim

--- On Mon, 3/28/11, John J Marine <jmarine2 at csc.com> wrote:

From: John J Marine <jmarine2 at csc.com>
Subject: [BH4] Trying to reach Jim D'Orazio
To: bh4 at bluehen-h3.org
Date: Monday, March 28, 2011, 10:13 AM

Hi,

The last e-mail I got from Jim mentioned your group...I have lost touch
with Jim and would like to reconnect.
If you know Jim, and still have a contact address for him, can you pls
forward this note...he will recognize my name.   Thank you.

---John

John Marine
Senior Manager, Corporate Global Critical Environments
CSC

645 Paper Mill Road, Newark, DE  19711-7515
Corporate Administrative Services | (t) 302/391.2724 | (m) 302/521.3893 |
jmarine2 at csc.com | www.csc.com

delivery.
purpose.