[BH4] Joining

georgej at fmailbox.com georgej at fmailbox.com
Mon Dec 19 09:51:47 CST 2011

Jennifer,

the BH4 has no dues, the occasional meet (near Newark) and gad-about on
trail is usually $5.  Hockessin (H4) has annual dues that have been $20
in recent years, and also a $5 weekly amount with weekly starts in New
Castle County or any adjoining county.   There is also now a Southern
Chester County hash that runs on Friday evenings every few weeks.
Hockessin has been known to have "gift certificates" issued by the hash
cash (treasurer), Mr. Dead End, and we'll be meeting Saturday, Christmas
Eve at 3:00, location to be announced.  Google to find out more....

Butthead