[BH4] hash tommorow

jaws099 at aol.com jaws099 at aol.com
Fri Feb 18 17:10:23 CST 2011

Who: BLUE HEN HASH - Hash Harlot

When: February 19th 2011.  At 3:00 PM

Where: park cars in lower lot of Peddlers Village home of Christiana Pub address: 10 W Main St, Newark, DE 19702

Why: My Plans changed and I can't get my beer fix out camping with the kids  this weekend, and the ground should be thawed..... nice and soggy and the creeks warming up. Ripe for hashing

E'irections: from points North (wilmington, Philly,NJ)  get to 95 south  and follow directions below,

* Take exit #3/ DOVER/ NEWARK onto CHRISTIANARD(SR-273 W) toward NEWARK - go 0.6 mi
* Make a U-Turn at S HARMONY RD onto CHRISTIANARD(SR-273 E) - go 0.9 mi  (don't know why their is a u turn Must be a hash thing just take 273 E exit if open??)
* Turn Left on W MAIN ST - go < 0.1 mi      ( intersection of 273 & old baltimore pike, head tward the mall-Left)
* Continue on BROWNS LN - go 0.1 mi     (intersection with fire Hall)
* Turn Right on W MAIN ST - go 0.3 mi
* Arrive at 10 W MAIN ST, NEWARK, on the Right

>From Newark-(UD area) take 273 east to   intersection of 273 & old baltimore pike and go Left headed up to the mall at the first light go Left peddlers village is imedetaly on your Left. if your total confused by now as am I just map quest it. you might have better luck.

Hash Cash: $5

What else:?????  kids..egh,, may need to be carried through at some points, strollers would be great entertainment for all to watch........and not sure if kids can get into the on after so your choice.
Dry Bag may be a good idea Get lost give a call. not sure how much help i can be but will try. (302-753-5162)

ON-ON
Karen Baker
Dirty Wet
hareindelaware at aol.com