[BH4] elections

jaws099 at aol.com jaws099 at aol.com
Sun Apr 8 21:01:49 CDT 2012

The results of this years elections for the Blue Hen hash, I recall are

Dirty Wet Pussy: Hash Harlot again, and Hare razor

Toxic Waste: Hash Cash again

Tits of Steel: Religious Advisor

And for GM we now have two individuals named to that office; Crash Test Dummy, AKA Toby, AKA Devil Womans dog, and Gomez, neither who were present at the election in fine Blue Hen tradition.

Upon being informed of his new position, Gomez issued his first order which is to disband the Blue Hen hash all together, but I guess he has to confer with the dog for that to be final.

Great Job guys!

MFP