[BH4] Blue Hen H3 20th Anniversary: Reserve your Campsite Now

Avocado Tom Tarka tommy at roadtrip.net
Mon Jul 16 12:56:38 CDT 2012

All,

I'll be making a more detailed announcement soon, but the Blue Hen H3
20th Anniversary will be held in Susquehanna State Park in Maryland.

There are campsites and a limited number of cabins at the State Park
and staying overnight is probably a better idea than driving.

So, if you're planning on coming, you might want a reserve a campsite
now to ensure you get one before I send out the announcement to a
wider distribution list:

http://reservations.dnr.state.md.us/camping/Susquehanna_State_Park/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=MD&parkId=380513

The main run will be Saturday, but there will also be some sort of run
on Friday, either in the park or in the general vicinity.

ON ON!
    Fuk Stik

---
     "We are MoTown.  We are professionals.  We're here to get the job done."