[BH4] FW: November Blue Hen Hash - Sunday 11/25

Schporto schporto at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 07:31:09 CST 2012

Not sure if this made the lists or not.

From: tricia gdowik [mailto:trishorama at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2012 10:57 AM
To: Chris Donohue; blue-h4 at UDel.Edu
Cc: Karen Baker
Subject: November Blue Hen Hash - Sunday 11/25

What: Blue Hen Hash #12.11

Who: Tits of Steel, Your RA

When:  Sunday, November 25th at 2pm

Why: It's a long weekend, a holiday weekend, you ate too many carbs over
Thanksgiving and need to move your fat ass and detox from your family and
pretend you don't care about working tomorrow after a long weekend by
hashing

Hash cash:  $5 - plus anything you might want to spend at an Apres (TBD
later) post-hash

Where: George Wilson Community Center

303 New London Road

Newark, DE 19711

D'erections: http://goo.gl/maps/OatIZ

Dogs/Kids: Probably hash friendly, probably not apres friendly

Lost/Late? Call me at 610-389-1235 for help but I can't promise to have my
phone on me or answer promptly. Or try another hasher you know is on-time.

On-on!

-TOS

photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/trishylicious