[BH4] Eastern Mountain Sports Club Day Event

EMS Store 151, Staff e0151st at ems.com
Fri Sep 28 14:44:33 CDT 2012

Hello,

My name is Nick from Eastern Mountain Sports in Newark Delaware. I am
contacting you because on October 5th and 6th we will be having our
Club Day sale that we do every spring and fall. It is an opportunity
for people to learn about the local clubs in their community. Their is
also a raffle and a 20 to 25% discount on everything in the store to
any member of an outdoor organization, first responders, and military
personnel (with some proof of membership). With that being said, I
would like to offer an invitation to you and your club to set up an
information booth about the Delaware Hash House Harriers and have some
of your members chat with people who are interested in learning about
some of the local clubs/oranizations. If you can't make it we
understand but if you would not mind letting others in your club know
about our event that would be greatly appreciated, all of you are
welcome to partake in the discount as well. Attached will also be a
flyer with all of the information about the event that can be passed
out, forwarded, or posted on your clubs site. Thank you for your time.

Cheers,
-Nick

Eastern Mountain Sports
1297 New Churchmans Road