[BH4] JOIN US FOR OUR 4TH TEAL RIBBON 5K RUN/WALK TO FIGHT OVARIAN CANCER

Kimberly Keller kim at deovariancancer.org
Mon Apr 1 14:32:49 CDT 2013

Please consider participating, or organizing a team to participate, in our major fundraiser in support of our mission:  to increase awareness
and education about ovarian cancer among women and healthcare professionals in
Delaware and the surrounding vicinity.  DOCF is committed to research and provides support
for women affected by ovarian cancer.4th Teal Ribbon 5K Run/Walk to Fight
Ovarian Cancer
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Dravo Plaza/Wilmington Riverfront, Wilmington,
Delaware
Event T-shirts guaranteed to pre-registrants. Team participation
is encouraged, so gather your family, friends, co-workers, etc. to join in the
fun and support ovarian cancer awareness. Refreshments, children’s table (face
painting, etc.), exhibitors and speakers also will be offered at this family
friendly, fun event.
Prizes awarded for top
runners/walkers in various age groups, and top teams and fundraisers.  Visit our website, http://www.deovariancancer.org/ ,
for more information about DOCF and this special fundraiser, including
registration information and forms.
Pre-Registration is $20 ($15
for students with student I.D.) or Day-Of  $25 ($20 for students with
student I.D.); children 5 and under free (no event T-shirt).  You also can
register online at http://www.races2run.com/.

USTAF certified course; NOVA Timing Systems, IPICO
chip timing. Strollers prohibited in run portion; dogs prohibited at event due
to insurance reasons.
Schedule of Events
7:45 am     Registration Opens
8:15 am     Survivors Group Photo
8:40 am     Opening Ceremony
9:15 am     Warm-up
9:30 am     Run/Walk Begins
**Memorial Dove Release provided by Thompson's Bird
Farm prior to start of race.
Thank you.

Kimberly S. Keller
Administrative Assistant
Delaware Ovarian Cancer Foundation

Visit us on the web:  deovariancancer.org
Look for us on Face Book!