[BH4] Fw: {CCH3} CCH3 Preakness Weekend!!

g7accord at gmail.com g7accord at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 16:10:00 CDT 2013

Hi all! This is I’m Tho Thor from CCH3. I’m currently GM for Charm City H3 and we are holding a Preakness weekend event right here in Baltimore. I was hoping you could forward this information to the various members of your kennel. We would love to have you join us for a great weekend filled with lots of fun and debauchery.

On-to the tracks-on

Thor

James Hall
(443) 844-1804