[BH4] Fwd: BH4 Next Hash

Chris Donohue schporto at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 13:54:11 CDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Jonas Cadwallader*
Date: Friday, August 2, 2013
Subject: BH4 Next Hash
To: Chris Donohue <schporto at gmail.com>

What: Blue Hen 2013 Early August Trail (Chesapeake Shitty Trail : Taking a
Number Two)
When: 2013-08-04, Starts at 3 pm, HST.
Where: The Parking Lot for Eastern States, Immediately adjacent to the
Parking lot for Schaeffers (208 Bank St., Chesapeake City, MD 21915)
Chesapeake City, MD
Who: Narcijism, Lickstick, Call Triple D
Hash Cash: $5
Notes: Bring dry clothes, towel and a hardy liver. Poison ivy will be on
trail. Bring extra scratch for a summer ice cream stop.

(Can you put on the mailing list)

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 3:06 PM, Chris Donohue
<schporto at gmail.com<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 'schporto at gmail.com');>