[BH4] Hares Needed

Conrad, Timothy T_Conrad at facilities.udel.edu
Wed Dec 4 15:32:19 CST 2013

Vaseline A is haring the Sat. Dec 7 Hockessin Hash, if anyone wants more runni...I mean drinking time.

Saturday Dec 7, 3pm, BJ's Parking lot in Newark, by the intersection of Rt 4 and Rt 72. (And probably BJs in the parking lot before 3PM)
Hash Cash is the abnormally normal 5 bucks
Trail may be dog friendly, but on-in may not be.
Trail may not be too gimp friendly, but gimps still welcome to cum.
Officer friendly?  Hope we avoid him.

On on,
VA