[BH4] Next Blue Hen Hash

Chris Donohue schporto at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 20:29:11 CST 2013

Details
1.  *What:  *Hockessin Hash # 963

*Who:  *Asshopper & Wetter The Better

*When:* Saturday, February 16th, 2013 at 3:00 PM

*Where:*  715 Art Lane, Newark, DE 19713

D'erections:  Take I-95 exit 1 for Rt. 896 N (Newark).  Stay right.  Take
right JUST AFTER W Chestnut Hill Rd (Matildas is on the right. The AFTER is
a jug-handle to go back thru 896, effectively taking a left from 896).  On
W Chestnut Hill take the 3rd Right and go to the end.  Folks coming N on
I-95 can get off an exit early and save the toll. Folks coming from north
can make their way to 896 south and turn right on W Chestnut Hill.  Third
right is Art Lane.  GPS/Google it and call if lost - 661-369-6237

*What else:*    Please bring a chair, if you want to sit down at the Apres.
If you are good WTB will let us take our shoes off and come in so we don't
freeze. Couldn't think of a theme (Darwin's birthday deemed boring -
natural meme selection). But WTB said those who want to participate in a
mini Polar Bear Plunge, bring your swimsuit and warm clothes! Krazy

*Dog friendly? *Yes

Hash Cash: $5.00