[BH4] May Hash Info

Chris Donohue schporto at gmail.com
Mon May 20 05:53:00 CDT 2013

Whaaaaa?: Blue Hen Hash #whatever
When: Saturday May 25th 3pm, hares are off at 3:15pm
Where: Cape Henelopen State Park, Lewes, DE
Who: Lost Penis, Dirty Wet Pussy and a few mystery hares
Why: eff it we'll do it live, join us for a delightful family friendly romp
through the park
Hash Cas: $5

Park Fee for the day- in state tags $4  out of state tags $8  (keep this in
mind if carpooling) so cum early and enjoy the Park all day. Hiking, bike
trail, fishing, the sand & Beach, tour the forts, climb the towers, and
much more.

Directions: insert these into the Google: 38.776540, -75.099171, its the
overflow parking lot for the camp sites
http://goo.gl/maps/HLP8d

THIS IS AN A TO B hash!!!!

--
-cpd
I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going.  Are you coming with me?