[BH4] next hash

jaws099 at aol.com jaws099 at aol.com
Tue Oct 22 19:32:21 CDT 2013

What? Blue Hen Hash #2,.....of October......of......2013. The Hallowiener Pub Crawl

When? 7:30pm, Friday October 25th, 2013 AD

Where? The Deer Park Tavern. You know it, or you hate it.

Hares? Waterfowl and MFP

Hash Cash? 20 bucks, unless you've already registered for the 3 day Delaware interhash, in that case you paid already. For we may be stopping at a bar or two or three or four.

Wear a costume if you want, or go as your usual drunk self. A prize for anybody who tackles Elmo first should we see him again on trail.