[BH4] Next Blue Hen Hash

Chris Donohue schporto at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 20:39:36 CDT 2014

*What: *Blue Hen Hash #8 (of 2014)

*When: *Sunday, August the 17th, 2014 AD, this time 3pm HST

*Where: *Left side parking lot of Downes Elementary, 220 Casho Mill Rd,
Newark, De 19711

*Why:* It is to be or not to be, there is no why. However champagne and
MFP's famous deviled eggs have a strong possibility of being featured.

*Hares: *Mary Fucking Poppins and PubeHeAteHer

*Hash Cash: *5 bucks

(MFP tried sending this last night, but its not clear that it went
anywhere...  It seems google thinks its naughty because he uses aol.  So
I'm resending.  I hate spam and anti-spam filters...)

--
-cpd
I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going.  Are you coming with me?