[BH4] June Hash, this time with Details (tm)

Derek Haines derek.haines at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 22:17:12 CDT 2014

What:  Blue Hen Hash

When:  Sunday, June 29, 2:30 pm.

Where:  God help me ... my apartment. 38 Wenark Dr #12, Newark DE 19713.
(Oak Tree apartments). That's building 38, door 12. Follow the Great Google
to get to Wenark Dr. a.k.a. the apartment complex. On entering the complex,
it's the first building on the left. So after turning onto Wenark Dr, bear
(bare?) left at the first intersection, then make the next left, then park.

Meet outside on the wooded, non-parking lot side of building 38, i.e. the
side facing Otts Chapel Rd.

Who:  The International House of Virgins with Tits of Steel

Why:  Because despite being chased by a pit bull while scouting trail,
apparently I committed to doing this as some point.

*Kid friendly: *No.

*Dog friendly: *No.

*People friendly: *No.

*Neighbor friendly:* Please.

*Hasher friendly: *Of course.

*Shoe friendly*: Outside, no. Inside, no, but in a completely different way.

Cum to the land of apartments and remember what it was sort of like shortly
after high school.

IHOV