[BH4] Blue Hen Hash this Sunday, December 13 at 3:00pm!

Derek Haines derek.haines at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 19:12:05 CST 2015

What: A Hash

Hares: Eat My Panties and Blow My Sweet Toots

When: December 13, 2015 @ 3:00 PM

Theme: We cum with Beer

Where: Newark Shopping Center

D'Erections: You can shove 230 E Main St, Newark, DE 19711 in your GPS,
drive around the parking lot until you find some wankers.

Hash Cash: $5

Dog/Horror Friendly: Trail: Keep them on a leash / On After: Can stay in
the fenced in yard.

Apres/On After: 404 New London Road Newark DE 19711

Special Instructions: Cranium lamps (If we take too long), Vessels, Dry Bag
(Always?), and a Bathing Suit (or not) for the hot tub…