[BH4] Blue Hen Hash this Sunday!

Derek Haines derek.haines at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 18:04:30 CST 2015

Who: Skidmarks
What: Skidmarks's Hashy-birthday trail, it's all down hill from here
When: My B-day! December 27th, 2 pee-m HST
Where: 920 Baltimore Pike, Glen Mills, PA 19342, park behind Buffalo Wild Wings someplace. Look for hashers.
Why: Read above! And, what else are you doing after Christmas? Get away from the family for a bit.
ETC: Dogs, for trail yes. Horrors, if you want to bring them ok. No presents expect your presence (unless, like last year it is a two word gift that ends in the word "job"). On After, I'm thinking Buffalo Wild Wings or Duffers. They are pretty much next to each other so we can figure that out after trail. Question/Comment let Skidsmarks know.