[BH4] Necro and Pube's July Birthday hash

Kum-on Inn kum.on.inn.hash at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:48:41 CDT 2015

What: A [highly anticipated] Blue Hen Hash

Who: PubeHeAteHer and NecroPheelMeUp

When: Saturday, July 25, 2015 2:00 pm

Where: Paper Mill Park, Paper Mill Road and Corner Ketch Road/Polly
Drummond Road Newark DE 19711 - in the back by Pavilion #1 (by the
basketball courts)

Dry bag/PI? The likelihood is high.

Dog friendly? Yes, but it might be tricky in some locations and maybe a
leash in some locations

Hare Contact Info: PHAH - 215-432-3297 NPMU - 215-432-6754

Hash Cash $5 unless you want to pay more (you know you do!!)

D'erections: From I-95, take exit 3 (273 W) toward Newark. Go approximately
4 miles and turn right onto Kirwood Highway. Take the 2nd left onto Polly
Drummond Road . Go 3.1 miles ( a 5K) and Paper Mill Park is on left before
light at Paper Mill Road. Park in the back by Pavilion #1 (by the
basketball courts) and hash!
Apres' - fenced in back yard

Notes from your GM - Can't make it this saturday? That's ok, you've got
other chances! Future BH4 hashes:
Sat. Aug 8th, 2pm: Kum-on-inn and Trail Order Bride
Sat. Aug 29th, 2pm: Lost Penis and 2-Buck Fuck
Sun. Sep 13th
Sometime between Sep 20-Sep30: Lost Penis (Birthday trail!)
Sun. Oct 11th
Sun. Nov 8th
Sun. Dec 13th

We are also looking for hare's choice. If you are interested in haring any
of the above or a hare's choice, contact your friendly hare raiser IHOV. If
you already signed up and I missed including you in the calendar above,
don't worry, you're probably on the master calendar which I'm not looking
at right now.

 On-on!
Kum-on-inn