[BH4] Blue Hen Hash this Saturday in Cape Henlopen

Derek Haines derek.haines at gmail.com
Fri May 22 07:18:38 CDT 2015

Note the slight change in meeting place: Meet at the actual camp sites
instead of the parking lot.

Hockessin Hash House Harriers / Blue Hen Hash House Harriers Joint Cape
Henlopen Campout Hash

Where: Cape Henlopen Campground (duh)

When: Saturday, May 23, 2015, 2:00 pm, hares away at 2:30 pm.

Hash Cash: 5$

D'erections: Your local, Get to Cape Henlopen camping area. If you don't
know where that is, check your pulse then check google maps. Park in the
parking lot before camp check-in. We strongly ask you to consider
carpooling. We are in 11X and 12X camping spots. So walk there from the
camping parking lot. Be discrete, or we will haunt your dreams. Say On-On
when you get close.

Anything else: Bring bug spray.

Hare: Narcigism