[BH4] Hash this Sunday!

Derek Haines derek.haines at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 11:43:50 CST 2015

From Blow My Sweet Toots:

- - - - -

Blue Hen Hash on Sunday
What: A Moust-Hash
When: Sunday, Movember 8th at 2 pee-ehm
Where: Howard's Pond, Elkton, MD, 21921.
D'erections: Go towards Elkton on Old Baltimore Pike (turns into 281). Pass Patriots Glenn and it's on the left at the bottom of the hill, after you go over the small bridge. If you get to Locust Street, turn around, you've passed it, you wanker.
Hares: Blow My Sweet Toots and Eat My Panties
Why: It's No-Shave November, so we must all don our moust impresshave moustaches.
Hash Cash: $5
Kids: Maybe, if they aren't afraid of non-PC graffiti.
Dogs: Trail: Maybe? Definitely bring a leash. On After: Nope.
On After: On The Rocks