[BH4] Reminder - Hash Today!

Chris Donohue schporto at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 08:35:50 CST 2015

Blue Hen Hash on Sunday

What: A Moust-Hash

When: Sunday, Movember 8th at 2 pee-ehm

Where: Howard's Pond, Elkton, MD, 21921.

D'erections: Go towards Elkton on Old Baltimore Pike (turns into 281). Pass
Patriots Glenn and it's on the left at the bottom of the hill, after you go
over the small bridge. If you get to Locust Street, turn around, you've
passed it, you wanker.

Hares: Blow My Sweet Toots and Eat My Panties

Why: It's No-Shave November, so we must all don our moust impresshave
moustaches.

Hash Cash: $5

Kids: Maybe, if they aren't afraid of non-PC graffiti.

Dogs: Trail: Maybe? Definitely bring a leash. On After: Nope.

On After: On The Rocks

--
-cpd
I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going.  Are you coming with me?