[BH4] This Sunday's Hash

N. Christopher Griffiths cgriffiths at connollygallagher.com
Fri Oct 23 09:39:02 CDT 2015

I am interested in participating in this weekend's hash on Sunday.  Can you let me know the time and location?  "Magic" sent me.

N. Christopher Griffiths

CONNOLLY GALLAGHER LLP  *  www.connollygallagher.com<http://www.connollygallagher.com/>

The Brandywine Building  *  1000 West Street  *  Suite 1400  *  Wilmington, DE 19801

'302-888-6313  Ê302-757-7299  *cgriffiths at connollygallagher.com<mailto:cgriffiths at connollygallagher.com>

This message may contain confidential attorney-client communications or other protected information.  If you believe you are not an intended recipient (even if this message was sent to your e-mail address), you may not use, copy, or retransmit it.  If you believe you received this message by mistake, please notify us by return e-mail, and then delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.