[BH4] Friday Sept 25th Hash 6pm

Nina Griffonetti ninerg at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 08:51:49 CDT 2015

What: BH4 September hash #2 - Birth of a ninners or The Pope made me do it hash
When: Friday 9/25 6:00pm
Where: Victory Brewing -- 650 W Cypress St, Kennett Square, PA 19348
Hare: Lost Penis
Why: The Pope caused me to get a week "working" from home let's start my birthday weekend with a delightful romp in KSQ. Dress up as your favorite Catholic or me.

Other miscellanea:
Hash cash = $5
Please note start date/time Friday 9/25 at 6pm HST
No dogs, no kids, no dry bag needed, its going to be dark bring a flashlight/headlamp. Bring any growlers that need filling too as we are starting at a beer dispensing place.
Lost