[BH4] AGM! Or, "Yes, It Really Is Time For Elections Again"!

Kum-on Inn kum.on.inn.hash at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 16:15:10 CDT 2016

Hello everyone!

It's been a full year, and it's time for the AGM. Taking place as our
regularly-scheduled April's Second-Sunday trail, we will be drinking beer,
cursing out the hares for trail, drinking beer, electing officers, drinking
more beer, and generally having a great time. Come out and give your
out-going mismanagement a rousing send-off, as well as a hearty welcome to
the new mismanagement. We are accepting nominations for the positions of
GM, Hare Raiser, and RA.

Hash information:
What: The AGM! An afternoon full of beer, trail, beer, elections, beer, and
more!
When: Sunday, April 10, 2:00pm.
Who: The Blue Hen Hash, that group of loose-grip-on-sanity people that
actually want to put obstacles between themselves and beer. Oh, you mean
the hares? Trail is being presented by those people claiming to be your
officers you don't remember electing from last year's AGM.
Where: Paper Mill Park, Sunrise Drive, Newark, DE 19711. The one that's at
the intersection of Papermill Rd and Polly Drummond Hill Rd.
Dry bag: It is decidedly so.
PI: Reply hazy try again.
Dog-friendly: It is certain.
     Leash: Signs point to yes.
     Dogs at apres/on-after: Don't count on it.
Hash Cash: Outlook good ($5)
Kid friendly: Concentrate and ask again.

On-on!
Kum-on-inn