[BH4] Nuts in May - An Ian Cumming Memorial Hash Series

Avocado Tom Tarka avocadotom at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 01:12:54 CDT 2016

Blue Hen Hashers,

In a nod to a hasher* we recently lost (and who was at the first Blue Hen
Hash), the Pittsburgh Hash will be hosting a series of hashes for Nuts in
May.  The runs will be held in and around Pittsburgh, PA on Mondays in
May: 5/9,
5/16, 5/23, 5/30.

We'll be getting out into the dirt and enjoying the long days as we
celebrate Spring, culminating in a campout at a private spot in the
mountains.  It's a great opportunity to get away if you're not already
headed to the Beach.

Run details will be posted at http://www.pgh-h3.com/ and crash space can
probably be arranged.

Come on out, we'd love to have you!

Let's go Nuts in May!**

ON ON!
   Fuk Stik

* Ian Cumming, founder of the Singapore H3 (the 2nd hash in the world) and
the NYH3.  Long time Pittsburgh campout attendee and amazing dude.

** Read here for the history of Nuts In May, a NYH3 Tradition.
http://hashnyc.com/2004/09/25/a-history-of-the-ny-hash-westchester-and-ct/

---
  "We are MoTown.  We are professionals.  We're here to get the job done."