[BH4] OFH3 hash in Delaware

Jennifer Harvey jenniferharvey645 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 13:38:01 CDT 2016

Hi Blue Hens!

My name is Afrack and I'm acting Hash cash (and stand in Grand bitch) for
Old Frederick hash from Frederick Md.  I wanted to let you all know that we
will be invading your territory tomorrow!  We decided to do a beach
weekend/hash on the 30th.  We will be laying trail in Rehoboth Beach, DE.
We would like to invite you to run and play with us!  If this is far from
you, I apologize. Technically, I'm a foreigner to the area (transplant from
Texas).

WHO: Olfucktory, Just Arif, and Just Sara

WHEN: Saturday, April 30th, 3:00 pm (PAY ATTENTION YOU WANKS!)

WHAT: A Beach Bum Trail!

WHY: Because last year Gdot didn’t get enough sand in his…. Uh… toes. And
Just Sara is allowing us to take advantage of her (and her house)!

COST: $5 hash cash

WHERE:
607 King Charles Avenue, Rehoboth Beach, DE