[BH4] new years day hash

Chris Donohue schporto at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 09:08:53 CST 2016

What: umpteenth annual He Needed the Money Hangover Appreciation Hash
When: 2pm start
Where: Norma B Hadnloff Park, Newark De (the one on barksdale with the
skate park)
Dog Friendly: trail yes, apres no
Kid friendly: trail yes, apres... umm... borderline.
There will be the newer tradition of a short and long trail.
Hares: Oh yeah...  Ummm.  Thfkas and Toxic Waste

--
-cpd
I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going.  Are you coming with me?