[BH4] Motherhash's 80th Anniversary, 14 - 16 Sept 2018, Kuala Lumpur

Mother Hash register.motherhash80th at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 00:58:27 CST 2016

Dear Fellow Hasher,

Hash House Harriers (1938), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is pleased to announce
that it will be holding a celebration to observe its 80th Anniversary in
September, 2018.

Hashers from all corners of the hash diaspora bearing our name, or
variations of it, are cordially invited to ‘return’ to the cradle – and the
Eden - of hashdom, for a grand extravaganza in celebration of this
momentous milestone.

Participants will get to be a part of what is shaping up to be the largest
congregation of hashers the world has ever known. Motherhash is ready to
welcome you back to the origins; be transported back in time to where our
hash forebears first germinated and gave birth to our very realm. Gispert
and his band of trailblazing initiates of 1938 will be on hand,
metaphorically, to welcome you back to our spiritual home, the HASH HOUSE.
Yes, Motherhash’s 80thAnniversary will conjunct with the unveiling of the
resurrected HASH HOUSE, albeit by necessity in a different locality.

Be the fortunate first 1000 registrants, and pay only RM 350.00 for the
hashing experience of your lifetime! Registrations can be done online.
Visit our website at: , and click on the link to our 80th Anniversary.
www.motherhash.com

Please note that registrations are only accepted via our online
registration portal as mentioned above, so please help out your friends who
are not so IT savvy. We will not accept any hard copy or direct
registrations.

This 3 days event is open to ladies as well.

On On to the BIG 80th!!!

Hardy Boy

Organising Secretary

Motherhash’s 80th Anniversary

ps

We strongly suggest, the real hashers register quickly before the Early
Bird rate is all taken up.

If you are no longer an office bearer, kindly forward this email to your
respective GM/Grand Hazard, On Sec & Inter Hash Sec. Anyway, please pass
our email to everyone in your email list and help us reach out to everyone.

Any questions you may call, WhatsApp or WeChat,  Hardy @ +6012 238 1222--

The Registration Team
Motherhash's 80th Anniversary